Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A-Rod admits to using steroids..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Long Island, NY
Breaking News on ESPN. They say: Alex Rodriguez admits to using performance-enhancing drugs.

aaaaayankees97595790474yr0.jpg

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
WHO CARES?! I hate all this crap, over 100 guys tested positive and who knows how many others would have but successfully covered it up. As far as I'm concerned, at this point, if you weren't using, you weren't trying. He's no worse than anyone else.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
What amazes me most is all of the naive fans and collectors that are in such an uproar and acting so shocked.

It's the era we are in...and hopefully nearing the end.

At this point, who cares. We can assume most players, over the past several decades, have used.

To the MLB:

Get a new commissioner! Then, put in place an drug screening policy that actually happens. Make suitable punishments for positive tests and STAND BY THEM!

Let's get past this.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I'm not for players taking steroids, but I admire the ones that admit that they did it. I still don't particularly like A-Rod though.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
cgilmo said:
raise your hand if you don't care

*raise*

Chris, don't you know if something happens in New York or Boston we are all supposed to care. That's why the good folks at ESPN tells us nothing except info about these cities. Thank Pujols for that!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I think he is a cheater, with that said I think its unfair and just proves the NY hate bias. Its getting old, the media ignores there are 100 more names on this list. Yet they will put this dope on the cover OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Watch when and if the list is released it will be a story for a week and go away, this will never go away.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
I'm not for players taking steroids, but I admire the ones that admit that they did it.

watch the interview, i think people that hate him will see him in a different light than bonds and clemens...hes on the verge of tears and you can tell how much he regrets what he did

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
ru4scuba said:
JEA2880 said:
As far as I'm concerned, at this point, if you weren't using, you weren't trying.

Nominated for dumbest post of the day.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that!

As for ARod....I still don't like him, but I do like the fact that he admitted it and apologized.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
awesome interview, as a HUGE fan of arod i am so happy he did this and gave the honest and genuine answers with the classy peter gammons.

Members online