Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======= The Morning Thread =======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Dan! Did Cole let you sleep in?

Trying to get back on a day routine is trickier than I thought. It didn't help that I was sick the last few days, but I feel like all I have done is sleep. Feeling a lot better today! Think whatever I had is finally passed!

I just had to look to see what day of the week it was becuase I was not sure. ::facepalm::

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
tramers said:
I stay on three sites , i'm a early person used to being at work by now . Hate 8:00

Up until a few days ago I was used to getting off work at 6 and in bed by around 7. Trying to switch that around entirely! Especially if I can get this job I am calling back about today!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I'm just watching Family Guy, been up since about 4am. Need to get a shower and check on the house I'm watching, hit the bank, and sleeve my 72 Topps set!

Ok, who ordered the snow?

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
darrend505 said:
I'm just watching Family Guy, been up since about 4am. Need to get a shower and check on the house I'm watching, hit the bank, and sleeve my 72 Topps set!

Ok, who ordered the snow?

I've been up since 8 pm last night. ;)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
tramers said:
[quote="CAROLINA BOSOX":2fkl5bir]Good morning guys! I am going to work today too :evil: Gotta get some coffee first.
your late for coffee
Gotta get back in the swing of things, Barry. Coffee should always be first though.[/quote:2fkl5bir]

Coffee pot with a built in timer!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys. Still waiting for Kim to get home. One of her patients got pretty rough with her last night and she had to go to the hospital and get checked out.

Art, that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts