Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

After a few years of being lazy, finally finished this set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
1958 Topps, Its low grade, probably an average of VG. Feels good finishing it up though. I also have the contest card and advertisement card. For anyone interested here is a link to my photobucket with scans of the whole set.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/ ... pps%20Set/

No clue on how much it cost as i didn't keep track of my spending. I probably could have bought a full set for less than what i paid for it but that defeats the purpose of building a set.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
An accomplishment is a great way to end the year.

Nice work Ken. And money aside, building a set far beats buying it outright.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks guys, i think the only addition i want to make to it is to get a 58 Topps wrapper. I think it would be a nice touch.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Awesome!
I've been lazy puting my '58 set together too.
I really need to finish it this year. I only need 28 cards (see sig).
I have most of the big cards like Mantle, Maris, Mays, Williams, Aaron, Koufax, etc., but I still need Clemente and a few other stars.
My set's condition averages about VG as well.
It was my Dad's favorite set when he was a kid and he loves looking through my set in the binder.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Awesome. I'm working on a 1960 set that is similar....very cool to have something 50+ years old like that in your collections.

Members online

Latest posts