Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps chrome USA redemption set question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
I am aware that it is not a "set," but just a pack with 5-6 cards. My question is it is really the luck of the draw then? Does it differ if it is a redemption for just a base set or auto set?

Thanks

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Joshua.Roundtree said:
The Non-Auto Redemption cards ARE for complete sets with matching serial numbers.

The Auto Redemption cards are for 5-6 card packs.

Ah, okay. And the auto redemption pack is just the luck of the draw?

Thanks

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
The auto packs appear to be random. Well there might be a few different collation patterns, but at least not all packs with Appel for example will have the same cards. Fun stuff opening a pack with 5 Gold Refractor Autos. Wish I had bought more.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Canocollector#1 said:
I am aware that it is not a "set," but just a pack with 5-6 cards. My question is it is really the luck of the draw then? Does it differ if it is a redemption for just a base set or auto set?

Thanks

The redemption cards state whether or not you are redeeming for a "set" of cards, or redeeming for a "pack" of Autographs. not sure if that was what Op was trying to ask.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
its totally random on the autos, dont do it.
if there is a certain player you need, i have access
to 1000's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts