Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Draft Tracking Info Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
I need some help. I just purchased some 2011 BDPP and I notice at the bottom of the back side of the cards that there is a code on each card. It reads "For Tracking Info, Please See www.topps.com. Code #xxxxxxxx". I tried going to topps.com and I can't find anything to do with this. Can someone provide me some info on this? Thanks.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I remember when Topps Heritage came out this year that there were codes on the cards. Some folks on here were indicating that the number on the card would tell you if it was an SP or not. I have no clue if this is the case but I do remember the discussion about Heritage.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
It has to do with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.
I googled Topps Tracking info and found this on there website. http://www.topps.com/cpsia
I tried to enter a code in and nothing happened. So this has nothing to do with Short Prints or anything like that

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
gogosox40 said:
It has to do with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.
I googled Topps Tracking info and found this on there website. http://www.topps.com/cpsia
I tried to enter a code in and nothing happened. So this has nothing to do with Short Prints or anything like that

Thanks for the info. I tried to enter a code myself and I also got nothing.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
These codes show where the card was made and when it was made. Some of the cards are made in China, and some
in Dallas or Arizona. The SSP's in heritage could be figured out because they had a different number than the other
cards. You should be able to go to the topps.com website and find the search engine and see this info on any topps
card produced in the last 3 years. Good Luck!

Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts