Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Problem what to do here?? Any Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
I sold a drew pomeranz bowman chrome orange refractor auto card on a buy it now months ago. I sent the card the next day the buyer never received it i sent it with signature confirmation i kept checking the tracking and the card was in transit from NY but never reached him. I told the buyer i would refund him and if he received the card to please send it back to me. The buy received the card a few months later strange i know i did check the tracking number and it was indeed delivered a few months later im not sure exactly what happened. The buyer emailed me telling me he finally received the card and he would be sending it back to me. I called the buyer about 3 times first time he told he would mail it soon. The 2nd time said he mailed and he would call me back with a tracking number he never did. 3rd time today he said he mailed it and im not sure why i never received he was telling it took 2 months for him to receive the card hes not sure why i have not received it. I told him if I dont receive the card within 7 days im going to contact the local authorities in his area is there anything I can do here? Does anyone know any help would be great.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
DaProspectKid said:
I sold a drew pomeranz bowman chrome orange refractor auto card on a buy it now months ago. I sent the card the next day the buyer never received it i sent it with signature confirmation i kept checking the tracking and the card was in transit from NY but never reached him. I told the buyer i would refund him and if he received the card to please send it back to me. The buy received the card a few months later strange i know i did check the tracking number and it was indeed delivered a few months later im not sure exactly what happened. The buyer emailed me telling me he finally received the card and he would be sending it back to me. I called the buyer about 3 times first time he told he would mail it soon. The 2nd time said he mailed and he would call me back with a tracking number he never did. 3rd time today he said he mailed it and im not sure why i never received he was telling it took 2 months for him to receive the card hes not sure why i have not received it. I told him if I dont receive the card within 7 days im going to contact the local authorities in his area is there anything I can do here? Does anyone know any help would be great.

I'm going to say you have about a 0.5% chance of getting your card back. It's probably already been resold. Calling his local authorities is going to help you how? Unfortunately for you this isn't mail fraud, basically a he said/she said, your word against his situation. Hopefully you maybe know the serial number of the card you sold him at least then you could figure out if it's been put back onto the secondary market.

At least you have the guys contact information......maybe a couple of 3AM phone calls, pizza deliveries, or try to get his WORK information. A lot of employers don't like knowing that their employees are dishonest especially if they handle money. Good luck.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Screwed 6 ways to sunday, messing with him as mentioned above is deff your best course of action.

Members online