Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Obviously, I'm pulling for Lesnar......but.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
......it'll be a huge upset if he defeats Overeem in my opinion.

The picture in my signature is hilarious. Rogan's reaction is epic.

Brock's only hope in the fight is to get Overeem in dominate position on the ground. And by getting the fight to the late rounds, as Overeem has gassed in the past.

Brock will need to stay away from Overeem's awesomely superior striking and knees.

Will be very interesting to see how this unfolds. But I can honestly say I think Overeem ends it quickly. I hope I am wrong though.

But I'll always be a Brock fan, and pulling for him.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, Brock got demolished. I was expecting Overeem to win in the early rounds, but he had Brock scared shitless. Did NOT see Brock retiring though.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
You think Lesner is more susceptible to blows to the stomach now? He didn't seem to be able to handle any of them well. If thats the case, he was facing the worst matchup possible.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
In all fairness, though I have been highly critical of Brock throughout his career, I have to give the man respect.

We may never see another HW with such a short resume that contains such highly ranked opponents!

Respect to the guy for always fighting top level comp!

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Dana is the dumbest person on the face of the Earth if he thought Lesnar had a shot in this fight.

No surprise Lesnar retired. The guy can't stick with anything more than 15 minutes.

What a loser.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Many think Lesnar took a dive. I doubt it, but damn was he scared of Reem.

Word has it he told Dana he broke a rib so he couldn't attend the post fight conference. Those knees and the final kick were HARD. Couple that with Reem's low stance and excellent TD defence and you get a lost Brock. Brock also looked a lot flabbier to me. Wonder how hard he actually trained?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Jastermereel said:
Dana is the dumbest person on the face of the Earth if he thought Lesnar had a shot in this fight.

No surprise Lesnar retired. The guy can't stick with anything more than 15 minutes.

What a loser.

Wow, pretty tough on the guy. He DID face two bouts of a life threatening disease in the middle of his MMA career.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Lesner did fight top level competition....but it doesnt hurt my feelings to see him go...never was a fan. He obviously was better at the fake stuff.

usheer

Mar 18, 2013
USA
Couple that with Reem's low stance and excellent TD defence and you get a lost Brock. Brock also looked a lot flabbier to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts