Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ended 2011 With A Surprise!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Did not think Id have to bid this high... someone put a max bid of 20$ at the last second thinking theyd win, I put 20.69 :lol: I won with 20.50!!! I didnt care how much I would have to bid, I wanted this card... GOT IT! :D

Heres a link to the auction!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190618854787?ss ... fresh=true

Ive wanted one for a while, havent seen one EVER. hopefully its not ripped to badly!

This is good though, I havent added to my Dice-K collection in a WHILE!!! :D

Thanks for looking!

Lol I won an auction because of ending with a .69 (and yes, I do that with every auction!)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Dice-K Collector said:
Did not think Id have to bid this high... someone put a max bid of 20$ at the last second thinking theyd win, I put 20.69 :lol: I won with 20.50!!! I didnt care how much I would have to bid, I wanted this card... GOT IT! :D

Ive wanted one for a while, havent seen one EVER. hopefully its not ripped to badly!

Thanks for looking!

Lol I won an auction because of ending with a .69 (and yes, I do that with every auction!)
I totally understand the magic of that number. ;)
Congrats on your win and Happy New Year! :D

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
69MetsFan said:
Dice-K Collector said:

Thanks for looking!

I totally understand the magic of that number. ;)
Congrats on your win and Happy New Year! :D

Thanks :D I still cant believe it, if I had bid just 20$ I wouldve lost this awesome card, but SINCE I bid 20.69 i WON! :D

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Somewhat dissappointing that they ripped the entire back off when they could use an exacto knife or razor blade to make a clean cut. But a rare card to find and a nice add to your PC. Happy New Year!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Dice-K Collector said:

You didn't see this pic before bidding?

0000031919.jpg

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":3g8e4bpr]

You didn't see this pic before bidding?

0000031919.jpg
[/quote:3g8e4bpr]

Lol no I did NOT!! Its all good, still wouldve bought it!

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
Congrats on winning the auction, but from one collector to another please don't forget to read the entire auction description. I would hate to see you get burnt down the road someday.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
packbusta said:
Congrats on winning the auction, but from one collector to another please don't forget to read the entire auction description. I would hate to see you get burnt down the road someday.

Thanks! And I did read the whole thing, because I was looking for a picture of the back, and scrolled down the the picture of the front, and then went to the top again, didnt scroll ALL the way down I guess :lol:

Latest posts