Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just took a gamble on a Freese jersey.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The guy has a few negative feedbacks, but I'm willing to gamble for this price.

I know the jersey's a fake, but it looks good enough for me. I have an Ankiel that's similar, and I love it.

So, I think this will be sufficient.

You can't really beat this for under $40.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 206wt_1005

freese.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Mizzourah said:
If you're buying it to wear, that's the best route to take all day long I think.

Solid deal!

Yeah, that's the plan.

I'll be rocking that, along with my red and white Air Jordan XIII's on Opening Day!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Not really into the fake jersey thing. But at that price you cant go wrong, you can spill stuff on it and not feel bad about doing it. I cant wait for opening day!!!!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
PujolsCollector said:
Not really into the fake jersey thing. But at that price you cant go wrong, you can spill stuff on it and not feel bad about doing it. I cant wait for opening day!!!!

This jersey looks 9 MILLION times better to me than the newer style completely generic looking Majestic replica jerseys.

I hate the new style of them. The logos on front of them look so dang cheesy. No embroidery or anything on the birds on the bat.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Sam Banks said:
PujolsCollector said:
This jersey looks 9 MILLION times better to me than the newer style completely generic looking Majestic replica jerseys.

I hate the new style of them. The logos on front of them look so dang cheesy. No embroidery or anything on the birds on the bat.
Agreed. The store replicas look like garbage, and for the same price.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
ChasHawk said:

I also wonder how well that chest plate would hold up over being washed. It looks to me like it would crack all to piss after a few washes.

I'm sure it's cheaper to produce than all of the embroidery, but there's no way I am ever going to purchase one of those, or even wear one if it was bought for me.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
Sam Banks said:
Mizzourah said:
If you're buying it to wear, that's the best route to take all day long I think.

Solid deal!

Yeah, that's the plan.

I'll be rocking that, along with my red and white Air Jordan XIII's on Opening Day!

As long as the J's are real...then go on n rock it!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Sam Banks said:
ChasHawk said:
I also wonder how well that chest plate would hold up over being washed. It looks to me like it would crack all to piss after a few washes.

I'm sure it's cheaper to produce than all of the embroidery, but there's no way I am ever going to purchase one of those, or even wear one if it was bought for me.
They crack and fall apart, just like any other screen-printed shirt.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
ChasHawk said:
Sam Banks said:
ChasHawk said:

They crack and fall apart, just like any other screen-printed shirt.

What I assumed. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first seen that they had changed them. I was literally mad at Majestic for it.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
ChasHawk said:
PujolsCollector said:
The 300+ jerseys are nice but who wants to spend that on a shirt?
$295 from Majestic, and the only difference I see is the World Series patch. Everything else looks the same.

74-09115-F.jpg
From farther away you can only tell if you are very familar with Cardinals jerseys. When side by side the differences are easily noticable. First thing is the Birds on Bat chest plate, on the expensive jersey there is no white outline because it is put right on the jersey. Another thing to easily spot is generally on low grade jerseys the stiching on the Birds/Cardinals/Bat is horizantal or vertical stiching following the shape of that specific part. On the actual jerseys, it is in circular patterns. On the knock offs the lettering/numbering is usually a different color of red since that red is specific to St.Louis' jerseys, the shape and size of letters is usually off point on the front and back. Hope this helps a little to help distingush real from fake.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The patch on that jersey is from the jerseys that they released right after the World Series finished.

I believe the patch that's on the one I posted is the one they'll be wearing on their jerseys next season, if any.

The authentic ones are very nice. I would like to have one. But not at some of these prices.

I think we can all tell the differences between the official on field jerseys and any replicas out there.

If I bought an authentic one, I would freak if I got any sort of stain on it. With this one, it's not really that big of a deal, because I don't have much invested in it.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
That looks sweet and I totally agree on the price. With the money you saved you can take a few people and have a great time at a game...

Wes

OG
Administrator
I find that the numbers and letters (especially on the backs) on many of these are poorly spaced and pretty obvious. To each his own I suppose, I don't really wear jerseys to baseball games anyways, I'm more of a jacket or t-shirt guy.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Got it in the mail.

And I am super pleased with the quality.

Everything is embroidered.

The patch, and logos and everything are all embroidered onto the jersey, not just sewn on. High quality for a fake jersey.

166915_10151156849765082_726065081_22585842_1198612318_n.jpg

403314_10151156850345082_726065081_22585843_1784930419_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts