Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Neat oddball White Sox item......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have an entire sheet of playoff tickets, NLCS and World Series, for the Cubs, don't remember what year (they are packed away somewhere at my mom's house) for a year they didn't make the playoffs. As a Cardinal fan, I find them just enjoyable :lol: I got them at an auction back in 1996 for no more than a couple of bucks.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Benson said:
I have an entire sheet of playoff tickets, NLCS and World Series, for the Cubs, don't remember what year (they are packed away somewhere at my mom's house) for a year they didn't make the playoffs. As a Cardinal fan, I find them just enjoyable :lol: I got them at an auction back in 1996 for no more than a couple of bucks.

I have a 2003 World Series Cubs patch.

392639_10151113358395082_726065081_22428642_1729210760_n.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
ChasHawk said:
See, these are the types of things Cardinals fans do that I will never understand... ::facepalm::

I got a kick out of that patch when I first found them. I bought a few of them and sent them to a few of my friends who are Cubs fans, and kept one for myself. Where I bought these, they had the hats for sale too, but I didn't get any of them.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Sam Banks said:
ChasHawk said:
See, these are the types of things Cardinals fans do that I will never understand... ::facepalm::
I got a kick out of that patch when I first found them. I bought a few of them and sent them to a few of my friends who are Cubs fans, and kept one for myself. Where I bought these, they had the hats for sale too, but I didn't get any of them.
That's been my point for years now. No Cubs fan I know would ever do that.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
ChasHawk said:
Sam Banks said:
ChasHawk said:

I don't see any harm in it. It's all in good fun. I know that the people I sent them too appreciated them, and found them to be interesting.

And I get a kick out of them, because I'm a Cardinals fan, and any time I can stick it to my friends who are Cubs fans, I take the opportunity.

Where I live it's probably 60% Cardinals fans to 40% Cubs fans in Southern Illinois, less than 100 miles outside of St. Louis. The Cardinals fans percentage might be higher than that. And the rivalry is fun. Yes, online, especially on here, some of the Cubs fans get butt hurt when fun is poked, but around here, it's really not like that, and it's very light hearted.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ChasHawk said:
Sam Banks said:
ChasHawk said:
I think it was funny as hell, Sam sent one of those to me. I laughed out loud

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Pine Tar said:
ChasHawk said:
[quote="Sam Banks":2529bj6z]
ChasHawk said:
I think it was funny as hell, Sam sent one of those to me. I laughed out loud[/quote:2529bj6z]

And I knew you would like it! Most Cubs fans would enjoy it. Billy liked it too. Not everyone has their ******* in a bunch.

Members online