Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help with a value of a T206 w/scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Picked this up at a show last night for a price I would not mind taking a gamble at. I know the condition is way off but in ex it books $500 so im assuming the bv on this car is really about $100 ? Any idea on the cash value of this ? I but it on ebay hoping to get some offers to get an idea but nothing yet.

9r5852.jpg

8wiphf.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, that's a card that would be difficult to pin down. As a modest T206 collector, I wouldn't want that card in my collection but I'm sure many would. Technically I'd say it's in Poor condition, which traditionally is 5-15% BV. But the front isn't too bad, depending on what the scuffing looks like in person. The back is a mess, obviously, but typical of cards of the era that had been pasted into albums.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
40% back damage will keep it at or below $50 IMO

$50 if not recolored
$30 if its recolored

the orange background scuffs look to be recolored to me

T206 cards are extremely common so their tier value in NRMT, EX, VG, etc. is not the same breakdown as other PreWar cards. Even if a card books for $3500 NRMT, the same card in F/G is a $50 card at best. Its because there are so many lower grade "collector grade" cards out there. The "Cubs" version is consider slightly tougher than the other 2 versions of Brown, but its still a very common card overall.

at est. 2,000 of each pose out there..... T206 demand will never outdo the supply, especially in lower grade

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
well i paid $30 for it so at least i wont loose money here. i knew the set and player have some following so i took the shot.

Members online

Latest posts