Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Elite up and running in the US

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
such hype when it hits and then you get the...."sorry Im only looking for him in chrome."

Kevin

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Firebirds11 said:
I see the first Tyler Gibson auto is up. That will be mine.

Only if you can beat the $300 bid I just put on it.

Uh-oh. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow when more are put up :)

Don't tell me you're going to bid on his cards too.. Aren't you a Tigers fan as well?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Firebirds11 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Firebirds11 said:

Don't tell me you're going to bid on his cards too.. Aren't you a Tigers fan as well?

Tigers fan, yes. Bidding on his cards, probably not. And I didn't put in a bid, just messin with ya :cool:

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Firebirds11 said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":3nda1b02]
Firebirds11 said:

Tigers fan, yes. Bidding on his cards, probably not. And I didn't put in a bid, just messin with ya :cool:[/quote:3nda1b02]

Haha, good :) I checked the bidders list about 5 minutes ago ;)

It'll be a risk knowing he went in the 15th round, but it's worth it.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I don't like the die cuts this year, very boring.

ALso the one Gold Auto that I saw that was up had tons of damage to it, you would hope they could have fixed that by now as it has been a problem for this set since it started.

If you are going to have damage then I prefer cooler die cuts then these, boring die cuts with damage is 100% fail.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
such hype when it hits and then you get the...."sorry Im only looking for him in chrome."

Kevin

Yea, that is the best part. Ppl ignore the Elite until the guy blows up. I had a stack of Matt Moore EEE autos that were $15 ea at release. I'm sure everyone knows how this story ends. And it's the same with every other player that makes a splash.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
where's the sets? Are we waiting for Panini's market manipulation to end before the real rippers step in and rip product?

Members online