Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

King of Kings Poster - Want signed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I have a King of Kings poster done by Ron Lewis. It's a little different than the litho, but same concept. It has Rickey, Nolan, Hank and Pete in front of a big crown. A search on Google will probably pull up the photo. My original plan was to have Rickey sign it. I thne thought about having them all sign if possible. This is for me, I would never sell it. I don't need PSA/JSA etc. papers or anything. A photo would be nice showing me/them or whatever. How much would this cost to have signed? What's the best way to go about it? Try to find a show for each? Are inscriptions higher? I would love a signature and career total. Anyone have some good advice? Also what about green for Rickey, blue for Nolan and Hank and red for Pete? Do they all sign? Hard to get? This really isn't well thought out or worded the best, but I just got home from work so bear with me.

sschauer

Aug 7, 2008
Covington, KY
I'd get Hank first he will be the toughest and most expensive next to Rickey. Nolan signs through his foundation for I think $35 Rose is a easy signer if your by Vegas he signs everyday for like $50-100 or there are a ton of shows he does most should have mail in options. Don't know of Rickey's availability but you probably know better than I on him.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Rickey has been available at Cooperstown through Jack Berke since his induction.Berke is a ****** bag but I think he handles Rickey exclusively.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
if you go the show route
hank Aaron-200 at steiner in feb so id assume is price is around there
Rickey henderson-100-125 ranges based on show
Nolan ryan-havent seen to many shows with him id say around 150 or as stated 35 ttm
Pete rose-50-100 some shows ive seen specials where it was like 40

your looking at a high price of close to 600 it will definatly be cool piece once finished

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'll see if I can find a better pic, but this is the one I have (unsigned of course).
Lewis%20Ron%201998%20The%20Kings%20Poster.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
So do they charge more for inscriptions? I would prefer to have 1406, 755, 4256 and 5714 rather than just the signatures. Perhaps if they knew what I was doing they might cut me a break? I would love to have this framed afterwards and have the pictures of it being signed framed as well. Who know's Nolan's address?

Hendersonfan said:
So do they charge more for inscriptions? I would prefer to have 1406, 755, 4256 and 5714 rather than just the signatures. Perhaps if they knew what I was doing they might cut me a break? I would love to have this framed afterwards and have the pictures of it being signed framed as well. Who know's Nolan's address?

Heres info for Ryan:

http://nolanryanfoundation.stores.yahoo ... perit.html

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
You are going to spend a good amout of money on this. But you should be able to get it done in a reasonable amount of time. Like my Kings of Their Castles poster it took time and effort. It cost 175 for Pujols, 75 for Musial and 3 hours standing in fridged cold weather with no jacket on to get McGwire the result was well worth it though.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
multi signed pieces are always nice, there is no better expeiernce then working on one. Good luck and cant wait to see it

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
This is the poster before. I'll be sending it out later today. I was told that it would take about 6 months to be completed and sent back!

photobucket-2096-1343133117920.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
Once they all sign it and you frame it that would be something every collector would love to have. Good luck with getting all of the autographs because that would be one awsome piece.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I contacted Rickey's agent and he had me send it to him. Said his friends handle Aaron and Ryan so he's gonna get it done for me. Said I should have it back in about 6 months

I know you said you will probably keep it but I would get them all signed in the same color pen. If you ever decide to sell, it would look better aesthetically if they are all signed in the same color pen and I'm sure any buyer would prefer it that way.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I contacted Rickey's agent and he had me send it to him. Said his friends handle Aaron and Ryan so he's gonna get it done for me. Said I should have it back in about 6 months

Sucks that the last guy left is such a hermit and doesnt sign much. Good luck finishing it off once you get Rickey, Nolan and Hank to sign. Pete doesnt like to sign his name too often.

Members online

Latest posts