Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE pickup for me today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
My first auto of the man, and only /15 of them out there. Hard signed as well. I've been wanting a good quality auto card of his for as long as I can remember... VERY happy with this one.

3bb5_1.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Snyper said:
Seiya said:
Amazing pickup! What year is it from?

Thanks man. 2008 SPA :D

I've been very impressed with this year's SPA. The inserts seem really well designed, and the fact that every card is hard signed is amazing. I'll deal with more redemptions if it means I get a hard signed card.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Great pick up snyper. That is one great looking card and i may have to look at the 08 spa set now. :D

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks guys!

Kobear- nah man, the set actually kinda sucks (imo). After Sanders, Rice, Bo Jackson, and Steve Young, it's random dudes I could really care less about like Bob Griese, Joe Theismann, Jerry Kramer just to name a few. No disrespect to those mentioned but they just don't appeal to me.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Snyper said:
Thanks guys!

Kobear- nah man, the set actually kinda sucks (imo). After Sanders, Rice, Bo Jackson, and Steve Young, it's random dudes I could really care less about like Bob Griese, Joe Theismann, Jerry Kramer just to name a few. No disrespect to those mentioned but they just don't appeal to me.

agree, sometimes going for a set you spend alot of money on people you dont like, ive done it before so i know lol

Members online

Latest posts