Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show in Dallas/Arlington this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
It's at the Sheraton by the Ballpark. Anyone planning on stopping by? I guess Beckett is going to be taking submissions and doing some RCR. If anyone's stopping by, feel free to stop by and introduce yourself, as I'll have a couple tables.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Hmm. I'm in town for the Cotton Bowl tonight. Wonder if my buddies would want to go (I'm the only collector of the group).

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Went to the show briefly this morning. Went through the boxes at a couple of tables and found a couple of Ryno's I needed. It was my first show since I was a kid. It takes too much patience to go through hundreds of random cards to find something I needed.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Went to the show today. Pretty disappointing really. Took my son to his first show and even though there was still 3 hours left until the end,but most of the dealers were packing up and leaving. Half of the tables were already empty.

Picked up a couple of cards I needed but overall I was pretty disappointed.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Yeah today was really slow. I'd packed up at left by 3:30. Saturday was really busy with Roy Williams signing, so that was nice. RCR'd a bunch of stuff and was happy with all of it.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There used to be a large show at the Arlington Convention Center. I guess this is what's left. So glad I didn't drive up from Austin for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts