Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LaPorta Sterling Red Ref Auto back up. (Porcello Super too).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
You saw it at a buy it now for $400 (granted, rumored as part of a cash trade deal)... Now, check it out with it's shiny, new, $5500 BIN/BO price.

[ebay:1ltw4kqf] 110349511017[/ebay:1ltw4kqf]

Porcello Superfractor is also back up. I know we guessed at how high his BIN would be on that one and I think we all went under... $8000! [ebay:1ltw4kqf] 190285914754[/ebay:1ltw4kqf]

I wonder how this guys manages to get away from his refresh button long enough to list anything.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
eric is such an attention *****, he lists that stuff like that cus he knows we will discuss it here and it must make him feel famous. He has no friends or life, so if people are talking about him on the internet, good or bad, hes happy as a clam. sad

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
boomo said:
eric is such an attention *****, he lists that stuff like that cus he knows we will discuss it here and it must make him feel famous. He has no friends or life, so if people are talking about him on the internet, good or bad, hes happy as a clam. sad

Dude seemed cool to me when he was posting on here

You just sound like a jealous ex girlfriend

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Autismic said:
Didn't he just buy that Laporta for like $125..he must drink a shat load of redbull to sit by the BIN button so much.
I think it was $175, I missed it by less than a minute :(

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Zambrano38 said:
Autismic said:
Didn't he just buy that Laporta for like $125..he must drink a shat load of redbull to sit by the BIN button so much.

It was 195 BIN. He negotiated with the seller, nobody stood a chance as he knew when it was being listed. He also traded cards with it, over 500 in value, probably giving 700-900 or so in value for it, not just the BIN price.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Zambrano38 said:
Autismic said:

It was a cash and trade, so you would have never won it.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
By now, everyone no doubt knows what his mission is within this business. To buy in as low as possible and to sell for as much as possible. The very fact that he owns such a plethora of high-end cards proves that he knows how accomplish this mission, and that there are many naive sellers on eBay.

If you don't like it, don't buy from him and don't accept his offers. You may not respect him, but every thread that is created here about him only serves to make him more known and serves his purpose.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
for everyone speculating and assuming that he made this cash card deal for the laporta red, and everything was set up ahead of time, you are wrong, it was a ploy to calm everyone down, weather the storm if you will

cardboardbeautys called the dude immediatly after the auction because he knew once it was posted here people (even myself) would be offering the guy higher amounts of money, the dude was very nice apparently and basically told him a sale is a sale and he had the laporta red in a drawer for 2 years and he had no intention of backing out of the 200 BIN deal

there was no trade

he got it for 200

Members online