Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does ichiro ever sign with his #51? ( pic added )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Just picked up an auto 8x10 from 2001 all star game with bonds and ichiro autos and the ichiro has #51 with it
IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

it does have a coa but its from some oddball/ K&K memorabilia
I paid $5 so its worth a shot either way

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Re: Does ichiro ever sign with his #51?

card is awesome alex but the price is NOT awesome!!!

they do fetch above 2500+, that one and the ROY MVP 2001 inscription from that set are probably one of the most expensive and desirable ichiro auto card out there

i hate looking at my gone for not forgotten bucket pics but.... :oops: wish i still had these...

ichirochiro1_edited.jpg

ichirochiro2_edited.jpg

dave

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

I'm with you there Dave...I have soooo many gems in my sold/traded bucket it gets sad. Atleast I can thank those for the cool PC stuff I have though. My one and only Ichiro auto...and I am lucky enough to live 20 miles away from Mill Creek where I purchased and picked it up:

august24ichirofront.jpg
august24ichiroback.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

metallicalex777 said:
I'm with you there Dave...I have soooo many gems in my sold/traded bucket it gets sad. Atleast I can thank those for the cool PC stuff I have though. My one and only Ichiro auto...and I am lucky enough to live 20 miles away from Mill Creek where I purchased and picked it up:

august24ichirofront.jpg
august24ichiroback.jpg

god, if i ever hit the lotto, im gonna get that, xfractor and gold refractor signed by ichiro and slabbed (and get slammed by people) :lol:

dave

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
IndyManning18 said:
For $5 and a goofy company COA, I'd say fake. Just my opinion.
It's got a $200 price tag on the back and the guy I got it from paid $125 at the stadiu

But it's prob fake but it was worth a shot

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts