Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Could use some help from guys in New England area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
had two cards vanish on dec 16th after processing thru nashua new hampshire. I actually have a
postal fraud agent working on it as he thinks they were stolen. Cards are easy tracks, a 1/1 william
abreu canary from draft and an abreu purple ref auto 06/10 from draft. Im hoping these turn up in methuen
woburn or mansfield at some point, or ebay. I cant really get out much to shows cus of my feet,
so if anyone sees these could they let me know thru here ? I bought these from a very good member here
and i dont want either one of us out the money, so id like to see them found and help get the person
arrested. thanks

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Huh. I sold a T206 that disappeared in Nashua, too. Never turned up. I'll keep an eye out for the Abreu cards.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
jay1065 said:
Huh. I sold a T206 that disappeared in Nashua, too. Never turned up. I'll keep an eye out for the Abreu cards.

THIS is at least the 10th time over the years that an item died in nashua.
my postmaster finally told me to file a claim with the actual postal detectives,
which is a link at the bottom of the usps website, and the guy contacted me immediately
and is very interested in the nashua issues. i suggest others do the same if they
have items go missing, they really seem to want to bag these thieves.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
boomo said:
jay1065 said:

THIS is at least the 10th time over the years that an item died in nashua.
my postmaster finally told me to file a claim with the actual postal detectives,
which is a link at the bottom of the usps website, and the guy contacted me immediately
and is very interested in the nashua issues. i suggest others do the same if they
have items go missing, they really seem to want to bag these thieves.

As they should. The postal system has enough problems without having scumbags working for them. They don't need this garbage. Sorry to hear this happened to you Matt. I hope they turn up soon.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
daveyou said:
that sucks matt..

so the tracking info died without any updates scanned from that area since then??

dave

YUP, PROCESSED THRU our nashua facility at 12:23 pm dec 16th.
30 minutes from my house.
also had a triple threads schmidt arod long auto /27 vanish
on the way to kansas. that one was scanned at my PO and that was the
end of it. The jerk who bought it got a refund, and still left me a neutral
and told me that he was sure i just kept it. so sick of this crap, and it is 100%
ebays fault for favoring with buyers and assuming that these postal issues
and other things never happen.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
boomo said:
daveyou said:
that sucks matt..

so the tracking info died without any updates scanned from that area since then??

dave

YUP, PROCESSED THRU our nashua facility at 12:23 pm dec 16th.
30 minutes from my house.
also had a triple threads schmidt arod long auto /27 vanish
on the way to kansas. that one was scanned at my PO and that was the
end of it. The jerk who bought it got a refund, and still left me a neutral
and told me that he was sure i just kept it. so sick of this crap, and it is 100%
ebays fault for favoring with buyers and assuming that these postal issues
and other things never happen.

oh man, this is ridiculous, matt...

it is such a buyer's protection market with ebay that this is getting out of hand for sellers...

i just dont get how it "vanishes", you know? are p.o. workers really opening them up? stealing them?

ive already had two cases where the package came empty on high dollar transactions...and the p.o. stated they just delivered as is (bullcrap, since if the flap is OPENED, you'd still not mark it as damaged??)

hope this one works out for you, buddy..

and the triple auto. ugh. that one's one of the better ones, too... ::facepalm::

hang in there

your bgs lot was shipped priority yesterday. should get it monday

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Ah crap, was just checking on a big purchase status and of course.... ::facepalm:: :benson:

Your item has been processed at our origin sort facility at 9:50 pm on January 06, 2012 in NASHUA, NH 03063.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, January 06, 2012, 9:50 pm, NASHUA, NH 03063
Dispatched to Sort Facility, January 06, 2012, 5:20 pm, PELHAM, NH 03076
Acceptance, January 06, 2012, 9:01 am, PELHAM, NH 03076

Worried now....

Dave

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
boomo said:
had two cards vanish on dec 16th after processing thru nashua new hampshire. I actually have a
postal fraud agent working on it as he thinks they were stolen. Cards are easy tracks, a 1/1 william
abreu canary from draft and an abreu purple ref auto 06/10 from draft. Im hoping these turn up in methuen
woburn or mansfield at some point, or ebay. I cant really get out much to shows cus of my feet,
so if anyone sees these could they let me know thru here ? I bought these from a very good member here
and i dont want either one of us out the money, so id like to see them found and help get the person
arrested. thanks

I'll keep an eye out, Matt. Will be in Woburn tomorrow and Mansfield next Monday.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Bummer man. Good luck. At least since the cards are serial #'d and being 1/1 that makes them easier to keep track of and fencing then more difficult for the postal thief.

I had one card go missing, show up in Nashua eventually, and actually make it's way to me in MA. You never know with the USPS...

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
vwnut13 said:
Hmm, all of my incoming mall travels through Nashua and I have never had a single problem.

you also probably have not been completely cursed in every
aspect of your life since birth like i have. I mean, you dont think
im fabricating this story, right?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
boomo said:
vwnut13 said:
Hmm, all of my incoming mall travels through Nashua and I have never had a single problem.

Nope.

The only problem I ever had was when I had one item stuck in my post office for over a month.

You've got me worried that they'll start taking my cards now. ;)

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
vwnut13 said:
boomo said:
vwnut13 said:

Nope.

The only problem I ever had was when I had one item stuck in my post office for over a month.

You've got me worried that they'll start taking my cards now. ;)

nah, god has nothing against you.
youll be fine.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
not sure if postal agent helped, but latest tracking says that after almost one month, the
cards are in my town. Hopefully they are still in one piece.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Not again.....

Priority Mail®

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 03, 2012, 11:13 pm
NASHUA, NH 03063

Expected Delivery By:
February 6, 2012

This time a trade with a member from another forum. I received his card today (via First Class!,) and mine should at least be in his state by now. We'll have to see tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.