Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In a Giving Mood.....Free Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I have a bunch of misc Hockey cards to give away to whomever wants them.

Various hockey cards from various yrs. Im trying to thin down my collection and need to find a home for these cards before I just trash them.

Rc's..autos and game used.

-----Please let the younger kids get a crack at these 1st.-----

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
try and make sure some kids get them..some people who don't need them take them and sell...the kids who can't really afford a lot of cards really appreciate them the most.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Autismic said:
try and make sure some kids get them..some people who don't need them take them and sell...the kids who can't really afford a lot of cards really appreciate them the most.

your right..soo true.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
I'll take some :twisted: :twisted:

JK - Just out of curiosity where you situated? just nice to see where all the different hockey collectors are from.

G

gonzagacubs said:
if you are just giving them away, I wouldn't mind taking some cards off your hands. Either way, a very generous thing you are doing.
Man you don't need them. LOL

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
people will also lie about their age..check buckets before you give them to somebody..like some people never post on the hockey boards until there is a contest or free cards...look at some of these buckets of people who have asked..do they really need free cards?

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Autismic said:
people will also lie about their age..check buckets before you give them to somebody..like some people never post on the hockey boards until there is a contest or free cards...look at some of these buckets of people who have asked..do they really need free cards?

yea, good idea. ..Im hoping to give these to a regular on the hockey boards..but we'll see.
Thanks for helping out :D

I will wait till the end of today, to make sure everybody has a chance to see this offer.....I'll then PM 2 people asking for their addy.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
You should give em to Mack.. he doesn't have much hockey stuff yet.

And if nobody else takes a stab, I'll take whatever is left over.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Terry said:

mack? whats his user name, so I can get ahold of him.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I would be interested in any Rangers.

I frequently post on the hockey forums.

I am still a teen.

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you. :p

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Bosox3 said:
Terry said:

mack? whats his user name, so I can get ahold of him.

I am MacK.

And I'm not lying about my age. I am 14. Just developmentally and fundamentally older. :)

I may have a "decent" collection of baseball cards, but I am really lacking any hockey, and I love it to death. I would really love any St. Louis Blues, Toews, Kane, or Shane Doan cards you have.

Thank you!

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I'm 38. don't need the cards but felt like posting. Do I win? :D

Thanks for giving away the cards, hopefully someone on these boards that is a regular and needs them will get them.

Members online

No members online now.