Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anthony Rizzo: Buy, Sell, Hold

Buy, Sell, Hold?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Obviously, if you got in on the low end, you'd be a fool not to sell, but is anyone holding for a Cubs debut?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
sheetskout said:
Sell. In a couple of weeks no one will care about this move.

I think this will be one that has two peaks...one right now...in a couple weeks people will forget...then right before the season it will peak again perhaps more than now..and if he starts playing well they'll go higher early he'll be exciting to follow

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
homerun28aa said:
sheetskout said:
I think this will be one that has two peaks...one right now...in a couple weeks people will forget...then right before the season it will peak again perhaps more than now..and if he starts playing well they'll go higher early he'll be exciting to follow

You could definitely be correct, but more things need to go right to make profit. Usually best to sell on fringe-top-50 prospects.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I bought my lone BC auto a few weeks ago, have it listed right now to end on Monday night. Has a bunch of watchers and is already at what I paid for it, so well see. A few ended last night and they didn't go as high as I thought, maybe because it was a Sat night?

Just hoping this trade doesn't bite the Padres in the behind.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I would say hold till his debut. The Cubs said he will start the year in AAA. Bryan LaHair is still penciled in to start the season at First Base.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
gogosox40 said:
I would say hold till his debut. The Cubs said he will start the year in AAA. Bryan LaHair is still penciled in to start the season at First Base.

I just don't see it. He would have to "Nelson Cruz" triple-A for another increase. And he's a 1B'man.

What he's more likely to do is "Justin Smoak" in triple-A. A non-exciting year with a pretty morbid callup.

I lost money on Smoak as I held. Granted he was a Razor guy but I would still sell, reinvest the money in a better scenario, and don't look back.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
This is such an easy answer. His value wont be higher then it is right now. Sold 2 ref bc auto bgs 9.5 for 230.

Members online