Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally completed the 04 Ultimate Collection Dual Patch set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Started this in about 06-07 so it's been a while but finally got the Fisk-Bench dual this week to complete the set. It's #'d to 25 and I imagine there aren't too many complete sets out there. It goes well with the complete 04 Ultimate Single patch set I made as well. Now if I could only get the one Griffey card I need to complete the 09 Ultimate Patch set I'd be a happy collector.

Here's a link to the completed set:

2004 Ultimate Dual Patch Set

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Nicely done!

Considering the number of cards in the set, it's hard to believe there aren't more duds. It was made at just the right time by just the right company. If it was made today it would have twice as many cards and half as many HOF players.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Beautiful set! Congrats on another insane accomplishment which is getting routine for you!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
The Clark Grace wasn't a cheap one for me to finally obtain, so I imagine that set is worth a small fortune. Big congrats!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
TomMurry said:
theres a whole set up for sale now. Asking over 4k for the set. 39 cards. breakdown seems reasonable.

I saw that too when it got listed. I think he's lowered the price since the first part of the listing. He has a couple of really nice patch/auto sets listed.

Members online