Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The highest priced cards for the month of December....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Ever want to know what the highest priced cards are for a given month? These 30 cards are the highest selling cards for the month of December. I have listed three TOP Ten categories: 1887-1951, 1952-1979, and 1980-2011. These cards actually sold auction-style so it does not count for buy it nows or best offers. I was surprised at the prices of some of them. Let me know what you all think of the list:

http://www.mytoppscards.com/cardtracker.htm

Also, please while you are there, check out the rest of my web site and my Hall of Fame!!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Oops! My mistake. Hit refresh and it should be working now. Thank you for bringing that to my attention!

Craig from Texas

ChasHawk said:
I only see November and older...

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I was surprised with the number of 1953 Mantles in the top 10.

Craig from Texas

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
I still can't believe that people are shelling out good money for Bowman Originals!

That Pujols card for over $700 made me puke!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I doubt the Ruth cut auto, the #1 modern card, actually sold. Winning bidder has 1 fb, and the card was relisted where it failed to meet reserve.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Good point! I wonder what it would have sold for if the seller was well established. Do you think it would have sold for more? Seems like to me that the price it ended out sounds about right for that type of card in my opinion.

Craig from Texas

smapdi said:
I doubt the Ruth cut auto, the #1 modern card, actually sold. Winning bidder has 1 fb, and the card was relisted where it failed to meet reserve.

Members online

Latest posts