Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD just screwed up in my favor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I'm back in Japan and just called my dad while watching the Giants game. He says to me, "by the way, you got another one of those bug cards in the mail."

I redeemed one entomology card and got it a few months ago. Never redeemed a second so it looks like they messed up and sent me two. It's also the SAME EXACT bug as I got the first time :lol:

Not complaining. UD has burned me in the past, so this levels things out :cool:

Both look like this:
DSC03151.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
If we screwed up as much as UD has, we'd be going out of business as well..

And as for the morality post.. I have been on both ends where I got screwed from UD on sorry, we don't have that card anymore to them sending a duplicate card (like this one).. I called UD when they sent the 2nd card, and they told me to keep it as it wasn't worth the hassle on their end to have it returned as it would cost too much in paperwork, etc..

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1hfr2wi5]My dad didn't mention one, so I don't think so.

Ask him what they put in front of the window for protection. Im interested! ;)[/quote:1hfr2wi5]

The first one I got was just the card in a green-blue foam case. He said this one was the same.

Ty Hope said:
[quote="AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR":1k4kqdji][quote="Ty Hope":1k4kqdji]My dad didn't mention one, so I don't think so.

Ask him what they put in front of the window for protection. Im interested! ;)[/quote:1k4kqdji]

The first one I got was just the card in a green-blue foam case. He said this one was the same.[/quote:1k4kqdji]

Same green sea foam holder, only with the Leaf card protecting the face plastic.

Members online

Latest posts