Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Elite Josh Bell Green Auto 01/10- Price Opinions Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I pulled it over the weekend and I have had a few offers come in. I wanted to poll the masses in regards to value of this card.

His base autos #/692 are ranging $49-69, with a #/50 ending at $137 (sticker auto). Knowing this what would a projected price be on this card?

0-021.jpg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
eBay........ 99c and let it run out completely.... dont let someone on this board low ball you by telling you they think its a fair offer..... thats just a way of saying im taking advantage of you and Ill sell for more later.

cash in.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
P_Manning 18 said:
eBay........ 99c and let it run out completely.... dont let someone on this board low ball you by telling you they think its a fair offer..... thats just a way of saying im taking advantage of you and Ill sell for more later.

cash in.
QFT, besides it is an eBay 1/1.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
George_Calfas said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":qdz93hxk]eBay........ 99c and let it run out completely.... dont let someone on this board low ball you by telling you they think its a fair offer..... thats just a way of saying im taking advantage of you and Ill sell for more later.

cash in.
QFT, besides it is an eBay 1/1.[/quote:qdz93hxk]

eh, many of the board members have a little more integrity than that...

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I'll answer your actual question as best as I can.

He has no Chrome Auto. Positive

His stuff is on Fire. Positive

The Auto is streaky. Negative

It is still Elite and with or without a Chrome Auto, EEE will always sell much lower. Negative

I say $275-325.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
aaron41984 said:
I'll answer your actual question as best as I can.

He has no Chrome Auto. Positive

His stuff is on Fire. Positive

The Auto is streaky. Negative

It is still Elite and with or without a Chrome Auto, EEE will always sell much lower. Negative

I say $275-325.

This old chestnut. Although I encourage this particular thought process.

Is that a smeared auto by the way or is it the scan?

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
He cut through his autograph with the last stroke, its easy to see when you follow the pen stroke. I have seen that a number of the on card autos look like this.

Members online

Latest posts