Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A massive Rosie O'Donnell-sized thank you to hive17!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I was lucky enough to win his contest for the return of his stolen cards, and was even more lucky to get the chance to get this:

ClementeUDPoH3000hitGUbat.jpg

I have a ton of cards that I consider awesome, but nothing like this one. Never would I ever thought I'd own a Clemente bat card, and now I do, and it's gonna be one of those cards I'll keep forever. Thank you for your incredible generosity! I hope someday I can return the favor!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
The contest was a great move, and that card is awesome. Not just a Clemente bat card, but one of the most popular game-used sets of all time. Congrats.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Definitely one of my favorite GU Clemente cards. I don't own any Clemente GU cards, mostly just vintage and modern base, but that's one card I plan to own one day.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Just trying to spead the joy I felt. One good turn, so to speak. Pay it forward was my aim.

Glad you like it. It's one of my favortite sets as well.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
Any chance you can post the thread of the found cards and how they got found or can you explain it? Sounds intriguing

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Lot of Clemente bat cards out there and most of them aren't exciting...but that one is a CLASSIC...definitely one of my favorite sets.

Members online