Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thinking about moving to Green Bay Area........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Are there any good card shops or shows in the area. I am considering a new job in the Two Rivers/Manituwok area.

I set up as a dealer here in Indy, are there monthly shows in the Greenbay/Milwaukee area?

Also, are there any good shops locally?

Any help would be appreciated.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I moved last year to Iron River, MI in the UP. No card shop here, I am understanding that there is a shop in Green Bay,
CARD & COIN CORNER
1920 MARLEE LANE
GREEN BAY, WI54304
Phone:(920) 498-0050

And another one in Appleton area. Hope this helps.

Big League Cards
178 N. Koeller Street
Oshkosh, WI54902
Phone:(920) 231-9781

kuggy2

Aug 7, 2008
green bay, wisconsin
The best card shop in Green Bay is Card and Coin...... Mike is a super awesome guy and Mark who works for Mike is also a super nice guy.... As far as card show..... around here they suck... there is one in Appleton the first Saturday of every month that sucks.... Have not been to the ones in Milwaukee or Madison.... I live here in Green Bay and if you are a football guy you will have it made.... us baseball guys have it a little harder but Mike will order anything you want..... Never been to the Appleotn shop mentioned...... use to go to another shop in Appleton that closed here in the last few months.... there is a super nice shop in Woodruff. Wi which is about 2 1/2 hours north of green bay...... but to be honest collecting baseball in this area is hard...... there are collectors around though......if you do move to the area lmk......

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
gogosox40 said:
I dont think any Metal bands play in Green Bay

In a strange coincidence I am the same distance to Chicago as I was before. However I am much closer to the Milwaukee Metal Fest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't payed any attention to shows coming up in Chicago, I am hoping some cool bands come by this year I havent seen before like Bolt Thrower.

Next big show in Chicago you need to come by and say hi I am always there.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
kuggy2 said:
The best card shop in Green Bay is Card and Coin...... Mike is a super awesome guy and Mark who works for Mike is also a super nice guy.... As far as card show..... around here they suck... there is one in Appleton the first Saturday of every month that sucks.... Have not been to the ones in Milwaukee or Madison.... I live here in Green Bay and if you are a football guy you will have it made.... us baseball guys have it a little harder but Mike will order anything you want..... Never been to the Appleotn shop mentioned...... use to go to another shop in Appleton that closed here in the last few months.... there is a super nice shop in Woodruff. Wi which is about 2 1/2 hours north of green bay...... but to be honest collecting baseball in this area is hard...... there are collectors around though......if you do move to the area lmk......

Thanks for the info guys, BTW anyone shop at Festival Supermarkets? The company I may go to will be using them as the launch pad for their new products.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Since you're moving to Manitowoc, you can check out Ball and Strikes. Last time I was there, they were open. They are small, half cards and half embroidery shop. But they could probably get whatever you want, plus, I don't think they keep up to date with current box prices. Now, this sucks if you want a cheap box of 2010 Bowman Chrome. However, I got a box of 2009 BDPP baseball for like $70 last time I was there, since they never change their prices.

LOTS of football in the area though, Green Bay heavy, obviously. Manitowoc and Two River (Tri'vers if you're native) are really nice places to live. If I can ever get a cake job at the power plant there, it'd be a pleasure to live there.

And the shows in Milwaukee aren't bad.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
shows in Madison twice a month. Show in Milwaukee once a month. These 2 shows I've found to be very good in terms of finding cheap wax. The Milwaukee show is larger and you can find nice singles. PM me to get contact info for the shows if you want

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
morgoth said:
Thanks for the info guys, BTW anyone shop at Festival Supermarkets? The company I may go to will be using them as the launch pad for their new products.

We shop at Festival fairy frequently. Very community-focused, good specials, (like any other grocery store) good meat dept., lots of tie-ins to the Packers--and I live in Eau Claire!!

We don't have card shows around here. There's a little place in downtown Chippewa Falls called Sportcards Plus. It's an unorganized little dump, but Richard the owner is a freindly guy, very easy going, and has his regular clientelle. Willing to deal of you want to. He organizes a show twice a year--Spring and Fall-- in Chippewa at the movie theater--right there in the (spacious) lobby! I need to have him set me up with a table at the Spring show.

Latest posts