Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping to Taiwan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Registered First Class Mail would work in this case (not sure on price, it was about $14 and change last time I used it). It has online Delivery Confirmation, which is all you need for a $100 sale. Express Mail International is another faster option, at around $25.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I've had good luck shipping to Taiwan, even with first class international.

But these were on cheaper cards. Anything $50 or over I charge them for registered mail, which I think ran around $14. Even to Canada I do the same. I got royally screwed on a $110 card I sent to Manitoba once because I didn't register the card. Never again.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I wont ship to anywhere that is not US, Canada, or a US military base. Too risky, especially with many countries in Asia. On a very rare occurance I might ship to Japan.

When you do mail international, make sure to purchase the insurance - mail gets "LOST" frequently once it leaves the country.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I shipped a jumbo Ruth jersey , an Ichiro patch auto and a SS jumbo patch there via Registered Mail and all 3 went fine.