Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most collected Non-HOF Modern Player in your opinion ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Most collected Non-HOF Modern Player that is/was eligible, but isnt in. So that strikes these names off the list:

Rose
McGwire
Gonzalez
Griffey

I really think the answer is Don Mattingly, judging by his PSA 10 pricing he's doing quite well

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Most collected Non-HOF Modern Player that is/was eligible, but isnt in. So that strikes these names off the list:

Rose
McGwire
Gonzalez
Griffey

I really think the answer is Don Mattingly, judging by his PSA 10 pricing he's doing quite well

Griffey isn't eligible yet

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
rookieaddict said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Rose
McGwire
Gonzalez
Griffey

Neither are the others. You may wanna reread the post

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
rookieaddict said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Rose
McGwire
Gonzalez
Griffey

That's why he's on the "doesnt count" list

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
The board's Will The Thrill thread might have something to say about Donnie Baseball. I would think that along with Clark, Bo Jackson is up there as well, maybe more on the football side? Just guessing

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Brewer Andy said:
The board's Will The Thrill thread might have something to say about Donnie Baseball. I would think that along with Clark, Bo Jackson is up there as well, maybe more on the football side? Just guessing

Will Clark is an interesting one. i will have to see how his PSA 10s are doing

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
One interesting tidbit about Will Clark

Between 1991 and 1992 Score released (in their factory sets only) a total of twelve player card set of "Cooperstown Collection" the set has 11 HOFers with only Will Clark not included

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
leatherman said:
Just throwing it out there, but what about Hideo Nomo?

I agree with you on his following, but I'm not sure he's eligible according to the OP's guidelines.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nomo and Murphy are good ones indeed.

ive never checked Nomo's PSA 10 status, but with the Japan angle, im sure they're up there

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
McGwire and Gonzalez are both eligible for the Hall Of Fame

Way to **** all over your own guidelines

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
ThoseBackPages said:
Nomo and Murphy are good ones indeed.

ive never checked Nomo's PSA 10 status, but with the Japan angle, im sure they're up there

Wouldn't Nomo be in the same class as Griffey though? Not trying to start an argument, just trying to understand your guidelines.

Latest posts