Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The age-old question: where to buy supplies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Anyone have a good hook-up for Top-Loads, Penny sleeves, pages, team set bags, etc.? I've checked eBay and a few websites, but haven't found any great deals, so I figured I'd check to see if anyone here has a source that they rely on for supplies (either BCW or Ultra-Pro, I'm not too picky).

Thanks in advance!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
I remember leatherman use to sell supplies. I bought some from him before. Of course this was years ago.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
trolea1234 said:
I remember leatherman use to sell supplies. I bought some from him before. Of course this was years ago.
I bought from leatherman last year but soon after he changed his sig and no longer offers any. I'm running out of toploaders and would love to know where to get more at a great price.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
TC Bulk ? I haven't ordered my supplies for this year so don't know prices yet. Thier quality on plastic boxes was better than a couple others .

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
I can offer BCW wholesale (distributor) prices but I don't think the pricing is that great. As Gilmo mentioned, mark up is so thin that it's tough to make a buck on these things.

There are people selling on ebay that cheaper. Happy to let you know what the price is if you want to PM me.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Rickzcards said:
trolea1234 said:
I bought from leatherman last year but soon after he changed his sig and no longer offers any. I'm running out of toploaders and would love to know where to get more at a great price.

Dangit! I was going to contact him this week about some teambags/sleeves/TLs etc...

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
ChasHawk said:
Blowout has some of the cheapest I've seen for pro-mold and ultra pro, but unless you order $150 worth their shipping is a killer.

Agree. When I was buying from them I would use this to lift my total purchase (if necessary) to get the free shipping (it was great on their Black Friday sales event). Even with the tax (I am in state) I think they have the lowest pricing. Just add the supplies on to an order and voila, free shipping and cheap supplies.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
cmnkb8 said:
http://www.cheapcardsupplies.com

I've ordered several cases of top loaders from them. They only sell them in bulk, but prices are good with free shipping on most things.

Compared these guys to Blowout and the site above is cheaper... measured in tenths of cents cheaper, but cheaper none the less.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Hmm, I can get a case of toploads for $59.22 delivered on eBay vs. 69.99 plus S&H unless I go up to the free shipping minimum. Unless I can find them for under $60 delivered, I guess I'm going to have to go the eBay route.

mjbuchanan80 said:
cmnkb8 said:

I've ordered several cases of top loaders from them. They only sell them in bulk, but prices are good with free shipping on most things.

Compared these guys to Blowout and the site above is cheaper... measured in tenths of cents cheaper, but cheaper none the less.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Sean_C said:
Hmm, I can get a case of toploads for $59.22 delivered on eBay vs. 69.99 plus S&H unless I go up to the free shipping minimum. Unless I can find them for under $60 delivered, I guess I'm going to have to go the eBay route.

mjbuchanan80 said:
cmnkb8 said:

Are you comparing price per unit or overall cost? I'm with you man, find the cheapest available and go that route.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I'm talking comparable prices. I can order a case of Ultra Pro Standard top loads (1000 toploads) on eBay for 59.22 delivered whereas Blowout is charging at least 69.99 + S&H (unless I go over their free shipping minimum) for the very same case of Ultra Pro Standard top loads.

After having checked the company's website (not their eBay store, but their actual site), I can get them even slightly cheaper (42+13.37 UPS ground for a total of $55.37). I lose the .90 in eBay bucks, but can get cash back from my credit card if I go through their website, so I think I have a winner, unless someone can find them cheaper than $55.

mjbuchanan80 said:
Sean_C said:

mjbuchanan80 said:
cmnkb8 said:

Are you comparing price per unit or overall cost? I'm with you man, find the cheapest available and go that route.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Sean that is a great price, I just looked at BCW Direct pricing, case of toploaders (40ct) - $65.60 plus shipping

BCW regular site is $102.40 for a case

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Thanks, I didn't think I'd be able to find them any cheaper, so I went ahead and placed the order.

All In Cards said:
Sean that is a great price, I just looked at BCW Direct pricing, case of toploaders (40ct) - $65.60 plus shipping

BCW regular site is $102.40 for a case

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
FYI: I placed the order on Wednesday, and on Friday I received the supplies. Exactly as ordered, and well protected when shipped. I think I've found my new supplies dealer!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts