Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pinnacle Cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Not particularly, though player collectors often want a can of their guy and may not care that it is opened. They aren't worth the storage space in my opinion.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Nothing earth shattering. diamond edition inserts are the toughest to pull. the gold cans are favs of player collectors.

abtn.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
James52411 said:
Not particularly, though player collectors often want a can of their guy and may not care that it is opened. They aren't worth the storage space in my opinion.

I have two sealed sets of these.

The ones to look for are the gold cans if you are a player collector. Think they were one per set distributed maybe? Cnat recall.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Do the gold cans have any real value? I see a Ripken with an asking price of $25 but no data as far as completed sales.

Tom

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Last year at a show, I found a dealer with a case worth selling them for $1 a can. I grabbed five, only had $5 on me, but one of them was a Nomar Gold. They are a pain to display, right now I have them on a shelf collecting dust and being in the way. Opening them and hoping for something good (I got nothing good at all) was more of a thrill than owning the opened cans.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
I picked up 36 cans (open) off craigslist for 10 bucks since the cards were still in them. Figured it would be a fun look, no gold cans, I decided to just put them in recycling. My wife was very happy about that decision. There was one diamond parallel of Sheffield in there. I like the atomic refractor type of feel to it. Pulled a Andruw Jones die cut. It was fun to go through them, I was working in a card shop when they came out but never opened any.

The guy was obviously getting cans of the most popular players. I think there were 8 ripkens and 10 thomas out of the 36.

Members online

Latest posts