Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PLEASE don't tell me this was a straight sale- DAVEYOU??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Re: PLEASE don't tell me this was a straight sale

You think it legit sold for that price?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008

I think it's a straight sell. A lot of people just "don't know" about the prospect market. Heck, when he pulled it, he probably thought...who the hell is this character?!

These retro-rookie product attracts all sorts of collectors from vintage, prospectors, superstar collectors, BGS/PSA graded collectors, HOF collectors etc.

He just didn't know what he had...but $1K+ is not a bad payday if he bought a box or even a case!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

Messier2 said:
I think it's a straight sell. A lot of people just "don't know" about the prospect market. Heck, when he pulled it, he probably thought...who the hell is this character?!

These retro-rookie product attracts all sorts of collectors from vintage, prospectors, superstar collectors, BGS/PSA graded collectors, HOF collectors etc.

He just didn't know what he had...but $1K+ is not a bad payday if he bought a box or even a case!

That's pretty ridiculous if he just "didn't know" what he had. He got it slabbed and graded so obviously he knows something. Could do a quick eBay search or a quick post in a forum and get people's opinions if you don't know what to set your super at...if he truly didn't know and didn't care to find out he's just really lazy ::facepalm::

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008

homerun28aa said:
Messier2 said:

That's pretty ridiculous if he just "didn't know" what he had. He got it slabbed and graded so obviously he knows something. Could do a quick eBay search or a quick post in a forum and get people's opinions if you don't know what to set your super at...if he truly didn't know and didn't care to find out he's just really lazy ::facepalm::

It came in the pack already graded.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota

MallCopKJ said:
bear0555 said:

WOW, so he got the Taillon and it was fake?!

images

I thought I just saw that card posted somewhere...If the guy got an offer he liked, who cares? He got a price he's happy with and the buyer got the card at a price they feel is acceptable. Sounds like every typical business transaction since the beginning of time.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008

homerun28aa said:
Messier2 said:

:benson: ::facepalm::

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008

The intelligence level on this board diminishes daily...........

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

Wow this thread is full of fail :lol:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

Hard to detect written sarcasm. Internet police make the arrest.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts