Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top loader binders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
Looks pretty neat, but I imagine that the cards would fall out of the pockets pretty easily if you turned the binder upside down. Do you own one of these? If so, what is your experience?

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
ebechols said:
Looks pretty neat, but I imagine that the cards would fall out of the pockets pretty easily if you turned the binder upside down. Do you own one of these? If so, what is your experience?

I actually do not own one. I would have bought one to store my cards, but I had bought this

http://aboxfactory.com/chipboard.php

a few days before finding out about the toploader binders. I am sure someone here has some experience with them. I think it's a great way to store your mid-end cards. I don't think cards would fall out if the card is in the correct sized toploader and with a penny sleeve. I am sure they would slip out if you turned it upside down and shook it ot dropped it

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
brauny said:
Let me know what you think or your experience with the PSA storage chipboard case.

Will do. They did, however, email me and let me know that they're back-ordered and that it will be about 3 weeks before they ship. I don't have a ton of graded cards, but I am sure that toploadered and teambagged cards, as well as one-touch cases will fit in it as well. I also collect Allen & Ginter N43 auto's, and I use those big lucite non-recessed holders for them that are the exact width of a PSA case so I can use this box for them too.

Latest posts