Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think I'm done with one of my Brewers prospects stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
After this, I kind of finished on a high note :shock:

KGrHqVHJBcE78VFQOqBPBkoFSWI60_12.jpg

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Believe it or not, I have been slacking on searching for him in that stuff. Never knew it existed. GO Brewers. Have a good feeling we will have Prince this year.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
brauny said:
Believe it or not, I have been slacking on searching for him in that stuff. Never knew it existed. GO Brewers. Have a good feeling we will have Prince this year.

As a Mariners fan, I'm very sad to admit, I think you're right on with that statement.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
SydBarrett said:
brauny said:

As a Mariners fan, I'm very sad to admit, I think you're right on with that statement.

I sure hope so, but you never know. I think he sees that with Aramis and same pitching staff, along with Pujols out of the NL, the central is ours to win.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty slick patch. I haven't searched for him in too many months, never even knew about it..

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
brauny said:
SydBarrett said:
brauny said:

I sure hope so, but you never know. I think he sees that with Aramis and same pitching staff, along with Pujols out of the NL, the central is ours to win.

The Central by no means has any clear cut favorite.. Brewers, Cardinals, and Reds should be the Top 3, however.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
brauny said:
If Prince is back for the year, yes it is a clear cut favorite as the Milwaukee Brewers. ;)

We'll see. The favorites seldom win anyway. :p

Members online

Latest posts