Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ajbraves25 said:
You put Mario Chalmers as playing with Rose, Wade and Bosh. Sure you meant LeBron, Wade & Bosh. Just a heads up.

~AJ

thank you for the catch, had Rose on the mind after the National Championship reference and mixed up my MVP's.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
You have a sticker auto representing Josh Bell ON CARD autos --- maybe a picture change is in order?

use this one :D

0-021.jpg

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jumbojohnny said:
You have a sticker autyo representing Josh Bell ON CARD autos --- maybe a picture change is in order?

0-021.jpg

That's true, I was going to write about on-cards but the stickers /50 are selling very very well!

That's a nice low #'d card but that smudge, ugh!

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
masonphillip said:
jumbojohnny said:
You have a sticker autyo representing Josh Bell ON CARD autos --- maybe a picture change is in order?

That's true, I was going to write about on-cards but the stickers /50 are selling very very well!

That's a nice low #'d card but that smudge, ugh!

Call it what you want, but its at least its not a finger print. That line smudge is actually a line that cut through from the tip of the marker. I assume it was a fast signature, or a dry marker.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts