Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Mailday!] DK Recollection Auto and my first BGS submission!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

First is number.. 86.. to my DK Recollection PC.

Davis_Recol.jpg

#34/39

I know there was a recent thread about getting sellers to end early, but doing so has again allowed me to continue the growth of this project. Talked the seller into a BIN within 45 minutes of listing it. :)

Next, this is my very first attempt at grading. Corners looked sharp to me.. ah well. 9.5 works.

Machado95.jpg

Thanks for looking, guys.

A_Pharis

Zan said:
Love your maildays man. Always look forward to the [Mailday!] beginning

Everytime I go to start a thread, my autocomplete enters "[Mailday!]..." I don't start many threads, but I enjoy sharing what bring me so much joy. Thanks for all of the praise, guys. I can always count on you all for support in my endeavors.

A_Pharis

There actually used to be a huge Eric Davis collector here ont he boards, but he hasn't been around since sometime last year. He was looking so hard for this card, too, and I wanted to give him hope of maybe more turning up.

A_Pharis

Weimer said:
How many do you have left, Adam?

5 in the 1982 - 1991 range. There's 7 in the 1992 DK buybacks, but they are all pretty big names and all numbered to 3 or less.
The 82-91 is my main goal, and the 92 is an add-on bonus if I just happen to see them (Ripken is probably the biggest one).
The only one I've seen I've purchased - the 1/1 Harold Baines.

Edit:

$(KGrHqQOKp0E4lSIsSizBOSbEqSfHw~~60_12.JPG

I would love to own that signed sum' bitch.

Latest posts