Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ichiro graded goodness and some more Leaf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
This beauty just arrived in the mail freshly graded:

6705458629_ef4c9a0658.jpg

And I'll be the first to admit I was not a fan of Leaf Metal, but that is before I saw one of these in hand. Boy do these pop, the scans do not do them justice. (And the last one of these got $100 in auction.)

6705459017_a2dae24866.jpg

And here is the Rendon Black /5. Has a light crease on the back, (which according to Brian may be an issue on all 5 copies of this card as he was contacted about a similar problem on another copy, and apparently it was a printing issue.) Worked with Brian to a conclusion that left everyone satisfied, something I really appreciate. Had it slabbed authentic (as can be seen.)

6705458769_72c6935a59.jpg

Should have some serious maildays in the next few days, but got to scanning these tonight.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
That slabbed Ichiro looks great man sick card. Honestly, that stinks about the crease I hope it's a really, really light one and Brian helped you out with it, good call getting the authentic slab on it anyways.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
homerun28aa said:
That slabbed Ichiro looks great man sick card. Honestly, that stinks about the crease I hope it's a really, really light one and Brian helped you out with it, good call getting the authentic slab on it anyways.

The crease is unfortunate though just significant enough that BGS hit it hard (hence the "authentic" slab) but really not bad at all and Brian made sure to set things right on it. Meanwhile it's still a /5, from the front it looks gem, and it seems like they may all have this issue, so not like there's a better one out there.

Members online

Latest posts