Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THOUGHTS ON THIS TRADE DEAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
i was offered a 2010 donruss elite draft hits cal ripken auto #d5/5 for my 2008 playoff prime cuts whitey ford auto/jersey #d5/5 and my 2007 bob gibson topps sterling quad gu/auto #d/10, whats your thought on this,lmk

jack

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
whitey is a colossal encased with playoff sticker

boomo, yea thats what i was thinking on the ripken, its a nice card i have a scan of it, we were going by bv, he wants around $250 bv in trade for it

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chevyfany2k2 said:
whitey is a colossal encased with playoff sticker

boomo, yea thats what i was thinking on the ripken, its a nice card i have a scan of it

The Colossal I guess have dropped in price a bit (shocking huh); two on ebay right now. I say if you like the Cal go for it.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I think you're getting the slightly worse end of the deal here the whitey and Gibson would both sell solidly I think in sv you're getting 20-25 less to be honest plus I'm a huge whitey fan so maybe I'm a little biased. I'd ask for one more small card just to feel like I'm getting a fair deal maybe something 10-15 in sv

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
homerun, he threw in a 2011 triple threads jackie robinson gu bat #d/27 with the ripken so sounds like a good deal, i need a ripken for the pc anyways

Members online

Latest posts