Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think I did pretty well on this deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
all 3 for $150 the Robinson is a white back
IMG_1666.jpg

jofinn36

Feb 27, 2011
That was an amazing deal. I would say that the Clemente alone would be at that price. Not sure on prices on BGS grades but yes amazing deal. A PSA 6 Clemente would be around 200.
Joe

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
thanks guys, I worked out a deal where I sold the Robinson and Campanella and basically get to keep the Clemente for free. :D

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
jofinn36 said:
That was an amazing deal. I would say that the Clemente alone would be at that price. Not sure on prices on BGS grades but yes amazing deal. A PSA 6 Clemente would be around 200.
Joe

How much for me on the 3.. I am a buyer... quote me.. BG

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Leaf said:
jofinn36 said:
Joe

I already sold the Robinson and the Campanella and im going to keep the Clemente. Thanks for the interest

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
rum151man said:
Leaf said:
jofinn36 said:
Joe

I already sold the Robinson and the Campanella and im going to keep the Clemente. Thanks for the interest

I'm glad, I would be pissed to pull that Campanella in a box of rookie retro

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
wolfmanalfredo said:
Awesome lot, but those grades are pretty gracious imo vs psa

Typically BVG grades vs. PSA are more generous. Older BGS vs. PSA on vintage is the other way around.

People got tired of giving BGS older cards and getting 5's on surface for a 60 yr old card and BGS created BVG with different standards to accomadate them.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
afrobandit said:
rum151man said:
Leaf said:
jofinn36 said:
Joe

None of these would be eligible for Rookie Retro. I would hope.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
afrobandit said:
rum151man said:
Leaf said:
jofinn36 said:
Joe

Man people make assumptions.

Maybe he was planning on having them signed by the players????

Those cards have great visual appeal above and beyond their grades, just crack em, get them signed, and re-graded JSA.

:) seriously though, he might just want them himself.

Latest posts