Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft are you going to buy?

How much Bowman Chrome Draft are you buying?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have not sent out any presell info yet but I can tell you my preorders are way down.

45 cases last year. I am at 3 cases right now.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
If preorder prices were more reasonable, preorders would be up, at least based on the preorder prices I’ve seen. w/that said, I’ll probably bust the same amount I usually do, but as I’ve been doing lately, I’m waiting until preorder prices hit the realm of reality. Have saved $100s/case that way...which makes a difference when you're busting 10+ cases.

btw what info did joe post? like bmb, fcb search is always down when i try

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I'll probably buy a box or two. I haven't hit any products hard in a while now, so just a few to check out the new product will be fine with me and then singles. Basically what I plan on doing with Razor and Donruss this year.

Maybe when my student loans are paid of in a million years (literally) I'll be able to bust more... lol.

Casey

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Considering getting a box or two once I see the final checklist and see what some people pull, but as of now I have no plans to bust any.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
JoshHamilton said:
I will buy one card, when/if it surfaces. The Mike Stanton Superfractor auto

Thats gonna be one sick high $$$ card for sure!

Honest opinions on what it would go for? I'll have a little bit of extra cash since the ********* with the Weaver and Balentein Supers ended them early :evil:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
JoshHamilton said:
ThoseBackPages said:
JoshHamilton said:
I will buy one card, when/if it surfaces. The Mike Stanton Superfractor auto

Thats gonna be one sick high $$$ card for sure!

Honest opinions on what it would go for? I'll have a little bit of extra cash since the ********* with the Weaver and Balentein Supers ended them early :evil:

A lot of things figure into what i would guess the final hammer falls for on the Stanton Super.

First and foremost, who the TBA's are that are filling the TBAs in 2008 BDP
If they are not top notch, then the few good autos that are in 2008 BDP are
going to be much higher than they would be otherwise (obviously)

That being said, i wouldnt be shocked if the Stanton Super goes for $800+

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Zero cases this year but I'll be honing in on singles.

After holding out from buying 2008 Chrome and now 2008 Draft I'm blindly putting my set-aside 2008 case money in Bowman Sterling. If that one sucks too it'll be more 07 Draft!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I thought it was JC. . . SOMEONE posted an analysis that the average card was pick # 595 or something like that. Implying a hell of a lot of low low low draft picks.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jeff N. said:
I thought it was JC. . . SOMEONE posted an analysis that the average card was pick # 595 or something like that. Implying a hell of a lot of low low low draft picks.

Ahh, you mean JKeen01 (Jason Keen).

Members online

Latest posts