Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======= The Morning Thread =======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
No fishing today. I have to go to a friends mother's house to install 4 can lights in a kitchen above the eating counter. Should take about 3 hours, I have to get into the attic to get the power down a wall to a switch.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys. High of 34F this morning(after 4-5" of snow last night), and going to be -9Ftonight. :eek: ::facepalm:: That just plain sucks.

Art- Sorry to hear about that crazy cold weather. I have no idea what -anythingF feels like, but I bet I wouldn't like it.

Good morning guys. Got my 1958 Topps Virgil Trucks JSA Leaf ink auto in yesterday. The card looks really nice, especially for the price.

Trucks.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Morning men

back to the normal GTL routine today.. girls will be off to school in 10 minutes. a whale of a card just hit Ebay as far as my PC is concerned.. going to try for it but have a feeling I will get blown out of the water by the free spenders.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":2vnhfh98]Morning guys. High of 34F this morning(after 4-5" of snow last night), and going to be -9Ftonight. :eek: ::facepalm:: That just plain sucks.

Art- Sorry to hear about that crazy cold weather. I have no idea what -anythingF feels like, but I bet I wouldn't like it.

Good morning guys. Got my 1958 Topps Virgil Trucks JSA Leaf ink auto in yesterday. The card looks really nice, especially for the price.

Trucks.jpg
[/quote:2vnhfh98]

Thanks. I really hate it when it changes so fast and so much. Also going to have 20-30 MPH winds which will make it feel like -30F. Gotta go move a bunch of snow before it becomes ice in the driveway and pens.

Nice pick up BTW.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
So I posted this image yesterday......it sold FULL BIN/BO
[ebay:h2g4uz5e]160718527535[/ebay:h2g4uz5e]

Cant say that I blame the buyer, that is a sweet dual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts