Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Player Edition Card Arrived! - Updated with Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Just got my first set from the eBay orders.

These look better than the ones that were auto'ed in the Metal and Valiant boxes.

Very sharp and bright.

Really nice!

Scans tomorrow or next week if anyone wants them.

IndyKMB

Jan 29, 2011
Central HoosierLand
Re: Leaf Player Edition Card Arrived!

Yup, received my Gerrit Cole today as well...very nice looking cards.
Of course, no scanner at the moment but others will post very soon, I'm sure.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

I got 2 of my 6 cards today. Recieved Bundy and Springer, still waiting on Rendon, Baez and 2x Bauer. They do look really nice, I'll probably get the Rendon, Bundy, and a Bauer graded in the near future.

If anyone needs a Bauer just LMK, they're sold out on eBay and I picked up an extra

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

Keyser Soze said:
I got 2 of my 6 cards today. Recieved Bundy and Springer, still waiting on Rendon, Baez and 2x Bauer. They do look really nice, I'll probably get the Rendon, Bundy, and a Bauer graded in the near future.

If anyone needs a Bauer just LMK, they're sold out on eBay and I picked up an extra

I was gonna get a Bundy but not for $20 plus shipping plus tax.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

trolea1234 said:
Keyser Soze said:

I was gonna get a Bundy but not for $20 plus shipping plus tax.

Yeah I debated, but I had already bought a few others so I avoided the shipping, and at $6.50 each I think the Bauer's were a really good deal and made up for overpaying for the Bundy. I think BG will be lowering the price of the Bundy's soon, as there's still 10+ left, so apparently you aren't the only one that thinks they're too pricey.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia

Here are some of the cards that arrived yesterday. The scans really do not show how bright and crisp these cards are. They are really sharp in person. I am really pleased with these cards.

MetalPE.jpg

ValiantPE.jpg

Members online