Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ripken auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Roy Birchler said:
I can not find this auto listed in Beckett. Was it is the UD1 packs or some special issue?

[ebay:1qpy0fxc]310373661101[/ebay:1qpy0fxc]

Cool card; is that seller a member here?

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Roy Birchler":r7xsnyu9]I can not find this auto listed in Beckett. Was it is the UD1 packs or some special issue?

[ebay:r7xsnyu9]310373661101[/ebay:r7xsnyu9]

Cool card; is that seller a member here?[/quote:r7xsnyu9]

Not sure if he is a member here. The seller posted it on another message board, because he cannot find it listed anyplace. I started looking and came up with nothing. Hoping the Ripken guys can help.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
schmidtfan20 said:
600 bucks? LOL Good luck with that.

Ya! What do they think they have, this?:
rip.jpg

THE MOST EXPENSIVE RIPKEN CARD IN THE WORLD!!

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
The card is legit, it was a retail only auto and are not easy to come by. There is also a Griffey chronicles auto KG1. The ripken is worth about 80$ IMO.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
The ripken auto sold for 325$, that is an amazing price for that card. Makes me wish I'd have bought more of them back in the day. Anybody on here got one of the Griffeys'?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
bigalbert said:
The ripken auto sold for 325$, that is an amazing price for that card. Makes me wish I'd have bought more of them back in the day. Anybody on here got one of the Griffeys'?
Yeah nuts!
That couldn't have been purchased by an educated Ripken collector.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts