Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=============Saturday Morning Thread 1-21-2012==============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
12-19-2009064302PM.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Art ; i have several of all types . Just bought a Bat version . Matt was first player i started super collecting . Sadly no pictures of us at Crawdad stadium

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Barry - Congrats on the latest addition (0+0=0 ;) )
Darren - I read yesterday that you enjoy the job. One word....AWESOME! :D
Art - How's life in the dog house? ;) :D

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
"There is absolutely no reason to come in my room tomorrow morning," I said to my boys as I put them in bed. "Tomorrow is my day to sleep in so I don't care if the house is on fire, don't wake me up."

My body begins to stir at 6:00 a.m. "Get up," it says to me.

"No," I remind my body, "It's our day to sleep in."

My body thinks about that for a moment, then screams "GET UP I'M HUNGRY GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP!"

Ten minutes later. "I $&@#€£# hate you," I say to my body as I begin cooking chicken.

The boys walk in, eyes still half closed and tired. "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping in?" they ask.

"Oh be quiet."

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
chadwright said:
"There is absolutely no reason to come in my room tomorrow morning," I said to my boys as I put them in bed. "Tomorrow is my day to sleep in so I don't care if the house is on fire, don't wake me up."

My body thinks about that for a moment, then screams "GET UP I'M HUNGRY GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP!"

Ten minutes later. "I $&@#€£# hate you," I say to my body as I begin cooking chicken.

The boys walk in, eyes still half closed and tired. "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping in?" they ask.

"Oh be quiet."
I go through the same thing every weekend except I try to tell our 5 dogs that I want to sleep in. It doesn't work for me either.
Oh yeah, good morning, Chad! :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my son was up at 4;30 this morning to go play basketball . I'm awake about that time everyday . Forty years ago i might have been GETTING home at that time ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: .

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
chadwright said:
Oh yeah, morning, kids.

There has to be something wrong with my scale. There's no way I've lost 5.5 pounds in 2 days.
Water to start then you'll start burning fat

Morning

Let's call this 'Thursday' since I'm up for the rink today and tomorrow. Today I'm filling in for Jack whose in Mexico :x :lol:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
69MetsFan said:
Good morning all!
Barry - Congrats on the latest addition (0+0=0 ;) )
Darren - I read yesterday that you enjoy the job. One word....AWESOME! :D
Art - How's life in the dog house? ;) :D

Goes ok Dave. Going to evaluate a 100lb Rotti today. She's 1 1/2 yrs and and starting to turn aggressive. Should be an interesting day.

Chad

"Oh be quiet."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
thefatguy said:
chadwright said:
Oh yeah, morning, kids.

There has to be something wrong with my scale. There's no way I've lost 5.5 pounds in 2 days.
Water to start then you'll start burning fat

Morning

Let's call this 'Thursday' since I'm up for the rink today and tomorrow. Today I'm filling in for Jack whose in Mexico :x :lol:
So If Ruth and Jack not working your a RUTHLESS JACK OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.