Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White Plains Pickup(s)-Slow Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Really slow day at White Plains today for some reason. Only picked up two things. The only real reason I went was to get Piazza's signature and I just got it on a card of his I liked that I had lying around it was really cool to meet him. Besides that I picked up the Aikman just because I think I got a really good deal on it. Hope to have a couple big pickups in the near future.

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-3-1.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Dice-K Collector said:
Both cards are awesome! Go UCLA!!!

Im probably going tomorrow for mason williams and raw card reviews.

Thanks a lot bud, get there at a decent time because Mason Williams is at a really solid price I think a lot of people will show up for him plus the weather will be nice so a bunch of the people who were going to go today but pulled the plug will want to go tomorrow.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
homerun28aa said:
Dice-K Collector said:
Both cards are awesome! Go UCLA!!!

Thanks a lot bud, get there at a decent time because Mason Williams is at a really solid price I think a lot of people will show up for him plus the weather will be nice so a bunch of the people who were going to go today but pulled the plug will want to go tomorrow.

Ahhh very true... well we have to drop my sister at college before we get there, so idk when Ill get there, so I might not be able to get mason williams' auto. I really wanna get a couple cards raw card reviewed by beckett though. And itll be fun looking at cards to see if theres any I need!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Dice-K Collector said:
homerun28aa said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":mv056ah3]Both cards are awesome! Go UCLA!!!

Ahhh very true... well we have to drop my sister at college before we get there, so idk when Ill get there, so I might not be able to get mason williams' auto. I really wanna get a couple cards raw card reviewed by beckett though. And itll be fun looking at cards to see if theres any I need![/quote:mv056ah3]

Hopefully you'll make it he's at a pretty decent price. Yeah the raw review is always helpful and browsing is always fun, never know when you'll find some kind of steal.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
homerun28aa said:
Hopefully you'll make it he's at a pretty decent price. Yeah the raw review is always helpful and browsing is always fun, never know when you'll find some kind of steal.

Yeah at the hofstra show I got a few steals, and thats a smaller show!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Yeah but sometimes there's actually a much better turnout at Hofstra than White Plains in terms of merchandise. Today White Plains wasn't too hot

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
homerun28aa said:
Really slow day at White Plains today for some reason. Only picked up two things. The only real reason I went was to get Piazza's signature and I just got it on a card of his I liked that I had lying around it was really cool to meet him. Besides that I picked up the Aikman just because I think I got a really good deal on it. Hope to have a couple big pickups in the near future.

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-3.jpg

has piazzas sig changed or has every example ive seen been a fake?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
colts1888 said:
homerun28aa said:

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-3.jpg

has piazzas sig changed or has every example ive seen been a fake?

You know I think it's changed a little but not that much actually I think, lot of Piazza fakes going around. That one he signed for me so at least I don't have to doubt its authenticity.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
im not questioning the authenticity of yours since you got in it person im just saying the examplesof his sig ive seen looks very different which makes you wonder just how mnay fakes are out there

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
colts1888 said:
im not questioning the authenticity of yours since you got in it person im just saying the examplesof his sig ive seen looks very different which makes you wonder just how mnay fakes are out there

I know I was just messing around. There are a TON of Piazza fakes out there.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
I wonder if I can get Piazza to just sign his last name on a ball....
I think I could sell them as Pujols! :lol:

:lol: Wow actually a really solid resemblance never noticed that.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
This is a Piazza IP autograph from when he played with the A's. He only signed three autographs that day and it's very rushed but I'm thrilled to have it in my collection.

Tom

MikePiazzaBB.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Tom Oates said:
This is a Piazza IP autograph from when he played with the A's. He only signed three autographs that day and it's very rushed but I'm thrilled to have it in my collection.

Tom

MikePiazzaBB.jpg

I think that one looks good, the M looks the same and the big P and then he makes his last name much smaller, I think that's quite a nice one.

EDIT: I actually see why you wouldn't be fully thrilled with it he didn't write his last name at all. Still really nice and a great piece in the collection.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Dice-K Collector said:
homerun28aa said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":3r2erq01]Both cards are awesome! Go UCLA!!!

Ahhh very true... well we have to drop my sister at college before we get there, so idk when Ill get there, so I might not be able to get mason williams' auto. I really wanna get a couple cards raw card reviewed by beckett though. And itll be fun looking at cards to see if theres any I need![/quote:3r2erq01]

Scans of sister?

shanks25 said:
Dice-K Collector said:
homerun28aa said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":2j4iv1st]Both cards are awesome! Go UCLA!!!

Ahhh very true... well we have to drop my sister at college before we get there, so idk when Ill get there, so I might not be able to get mason williams' auto. I really wanna get a couple cards raw card reviewed by beckett though. And itll be fun looking at cards to see if theres any I need!

Scans of sister?[/quote:2j4iv1st]

thisthreadisworthless.jpg

Members online

Latest posts