Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many things are wrong with this auction title??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
How many things are wrong with this auction title? Would you find an auction like this for your player?

[ebay:uiryq91j]110806869675[/ebay:uiryq91j]

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I wonder if jastermeel saw this. Hope he did.

At least the seller was smart enough to start the bidding high. ::facepalm::

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
BIN sold 10 minutes after he listed. He got exactly what he wanted out of it regardless. Wasn't going to sell for any more if listed perfectly, well, he should have just let it be open auction probably, but the BIN was hit, so his price got hit despite the poor listing.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I don't understand how people can screw up the name in a listing if the card is sitting right in front of their face. Proof reading is a great thing.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
WaxPax said:
Seller has 1 FB, I think we all could remember going through some growing pains ourselves....

Well, no.

I'm sorry, but being new to eBay doesn't cause you to not know how to spell.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
vwnut13 said:
WaxPax said:
Seller has 1 FB, I think we all could remember going through some growing pains ourselves....

Well, no.

I'm sorry, but being new to eBay doesn't cause you to not know how to spell.

Gotta agree on this one. Especially the player's name. As someone said earlier, the card is right in front of you. I understand there are typos - I do it. But he misspelled many words in this instance.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I am sure the person who bought this read the descriptionl "what? 5 time reliever of the year!?!? Wow! I'm buyin' this!!" :lol:

Latest posts