Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Retail Shop Box Breaks!!! - Check It Out!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Similar to other large card outfits, The FCB retail shop is getting with the times and offering its board members video box breaks!

The process is quite simple, you can PM myself bmc398 (the newest FCB retail employee) or call the FCB store and request a box that you would like us to break. You pay one flat cost for the box and for shipping and we do the rest. We will do the box live or put it on YouTube for you the evening of the break and ship out the cards the same day! What service!

Thursday will be our break days and starting this Thursday it will be you chance to get in on the action. There have already been tons of high dollar pulls from the retail shop already in its brief existence, why not get in on the act too?

Again, the process is simple....just PM myself or call the retail shop to place your order! If the box is not already in stock at the retail store, please allow us time to find out availability and price for your box. As we work with many of the top distributors in the nation here at FCB, putting up a price and product list would be almost impossible. If there is something you want us to break on Camera for you, let us know! This is all sports, all years!

Thanks as always for being great FCB board members and allowing us to bring the FCB retail shop experience into your home!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
looking to get 10 or so breaks scheduled for our first go around!!!

Please PM me with your interest. Special requests are no problem for us!

I like it. :D
A few of us board members were regulars at a couple of box breaking sites...

So will you have product with you available to break? Say I go on ustream (or whatever your using) and find a few other members who want to break some TTT. You give us a price and you can break it right there? Or is it reservation only. I like to pop in break a few things when I have time.

Glad to see it come to FCB!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
If its in stock in the store, its breakable. At this time, store stock is kind of low post holidays (at least as far as baseball is concerned because of new releases and football because of high demand) and releases haven't really picked up for anything on the baseball side so the need to buy new inventory to sit on the shelves just isn't there right now.

As of now we will be taking orders for what you would like to have broken. We will most likely be on UStream live breaking these boxes 9and also posting to youtube) and would most definitely be open to any requests from the store inventory while we are breaking, but to be assured you get the best prices and have boxes available to be broken you will need to put in an advance order. Most products can be ordered the day before the break (Wednesday) up until 4pm. Thursday is a logical day to break because some of our new product arrives Wednesday later in the day and some of it arrives Thursday around noon so to ensure nobody who orders gets theirs before somebody else (and to streamline the filming and shipping process).

It also will establish a destination time for these breaks so the audience is larger. Our goal is to do this like CardsInfinity and other large breakers, without having to enter a team break and having it done by familiar faces from a community you are already familiar with.

As demand increases we will probably go larger scale and have spares for the casual pop in buyer, but we are really looking to have orders already in for the product. It helps us know how long it will take to break, sort, ship and upload these videos.

We will also be soliciting box break orders for new products when they release!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
All In Cards said:
what the lineup look like for tomorrow? Will these be done live so we can all watch?

Still taking orders so Im not sure yet. We will post it once we know what product we have and who is in!

Members online

No members online now.