Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Darin Mastroianni Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Requested a replacement for his base chrome auto last week and received an Ike Davis Topps Chrome auto! As a Met fan (how did they know?!), I'm happy! :)

Just wanted to let others know since many I'm sure are still waiting.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Where are my Mastroianni cards! :lol:

I sent Darin a message and never got a response as to whether or not he was even asked to sign cards by Topps.

fugazzi

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Messier2 said:
Requested a replacement for his base chrome auto last week and received an Ike Davis Topps Chrome auto! As a Met fan (how did they know?!), I'm happy! :)

wow, my replacement for an orange mastroianni was a sterling base Mike Leake auto, looks like you made out pretty good.

THANKS TOPPS!!!!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
fugazzi said:
Messier2 said:

wow, my replacement for an orange mastroianni was a sterling base Mike Leake auto, looks like you made out pretty good.

THANKS TOPPS!!!!

Did you complain? That's just crazy! I would send it back and give 'em an earful!

Members online

Latest posts