Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have luck contacting/communicating with TNTnorthJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Bought 111 cards from him last week and I only got 80 in the mail. He has a lot of negative feedback and most of it stems from the fact he doesn't communicate or respond to inquiries - and he hasn't mine.

Just wondering if anyone has had similar problems and if you got it resolved...does he not check ebay messages?

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
I just purchased a printing plate from him yesterday, and I expect to receive it with no problems.

However, I have sent him a number of eBay messages in the past regarding old Justin Duchscherer cards that he bought/sold and never received a response. It seems like he just doesn't respond to ebay messages.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
Try contacting him thru direct e-mail or phone. Doesn't he send his business card with every order?

I just checked, I didn't get one.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I have his business card, PM me if you want his info.

I bought a Strasburg / Gibson Heritage dual auto from him, which I received. I also received a 6 piece triple threads football GU from him the day before which I did not buy, with Montana, Manning, Elway, Marino, Favre, and someone else. It was a nice card that he had sold for over $100 and sent to me by mistake. I sent it back to him (at my expense, which was about $10 because of the 2 lb lucite holder it was in), then I had to bug him for a couple of weeks to get him to reimburse me for the shipping.

I think he just does more business than he can handle and he doesn't care too much about making sure all his customers are 100% happy.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Craig Smith said:
I am banned from buying from him because I bought two cards and he only sent one. Go figure.

~What's your Ebay ID so I can block you?~

:lol:

David

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
mudflap02 said:

I bought a Strasburg / Gibson Heritage dual auto from him, which I received. I also received a 6 piece triple threads football GU from him the day before which I did not buy, with Montana, Manning, Elway, Marino, Favre, and someone else. It was a nice card that he had sold for over $100 and sent to me by mistake. I sent it back to him (at my expense, which was about $10 because of the 2 lb lucite holder it was in), then I had to bug him for a couple of weeks to get him to reimburse me for the shipping.

I think he just does more business than he can handle and he doesn't care too much about making sure all his customers are 100% happy.

This is what I figured. Thanks for the offer, PM sent.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Judging from my experience and seeing other responses there's a 95% chance your missing cards are with someone else that didn't order them.

I mentioned this a while ago but I ordered a card from them a while back. I ended up getting 2 bubble mailers with the same card. Should also point out both were sent with stamps and no DC.

I tried to be nice, though I guess I wasn't as nice as the post a couple up, because I contacted them and said I had no problems sending it back if he sent the shipping cost to my PP. The whole thing was turning into a hassle, no fault of mine, so I wasn't going to wind up losing money in the process.

Wound up in message tag for a couple days. They never sent payment like they said. The whole thing got really annoying.......never got the shipping charge and never heard back from them. Seems they make a ton of mistakes, so maybe mine wasn't high priority since it was like a $6-7 card.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I've bought from him many times, only had one problem. Took him about 2-3 days to respond to my message but he fixed it in the end. He's just slow to respond.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
markakis8 said:
Bought 111 cards from him last week and I only got 80 in the mail. He has a lot of negative feedback and most of it stems from the fact he doesn't communicate or respond to inquiries - and he hasn't mine.

Just wondering if anyone has had similar problems and if you got it resolved...does he not check ebay messages?

Hasnt this been discussed already. Sigh. If your not happy or short changed, open a bloody claim.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
mudflap02 said:

2nd time with this story?

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
markakis8 said:
mudflap02 said:

This is what I figured. Thanks for the offer, PM sent.

Theres no way with the amount of volume this guy sells, he could POSSIBLY make all you guys happy.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i think it would be fun to go back to when FCB started and see how many
posts have been made about what a suckhole tntnorth is.
over under is 27

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
glewis22 said:
markakis8 said:

Hasnt this been discussed already. Sigh. If your not happy or short changed, open a bloody claim.

Who's ***** did you sit on? Are you his friend or something? You posting three immediate responses and being defensive in all of them makes me think you are.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Well he got back to me the middle of last week and said "look for an extra package and if it doesn't arrive on by the weekend sent me a list of what you are missing on Monday"

Well first of all, just look at the invoice you sent me and you'll know which cards I'm missing ::facepalm::

Anyway, I obliged and type out a full list of the 31 cards I was missing. NO RESPONSE.

How long until I file a claim? This is ridiculous. I gave you over $150 of my money, fricking respond to my inquiries on your massive foul up.

That's all I want is COMMUNICATION. Even if he said "It'll be another week before I can mail the cards" - at least I KNOW.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
glewis22 said:
mudflap02 said:

2nd time with this story?

Correct, that is my second time with that story.

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
Ted is a good guy and very honest. And yes, he is a friend of mine. In my opinion he does more volumn than he can handle adequately. Give it time, he will make good. If you are too impatient to handle buying any product inline and dealing with ahipping errors, invoice s rew ups and mail delays, then perhaps you should consider not buying via the internet.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Titans74 said:
Ted is a good guy and very honest. And yes, he is a friend of mine. In my opinion he does more volumn than he can handle adequately. Give it time, he will make good. If you are too impatient to handle buying any product inline and dealing with ahipping errors, invoice s rew ups and mail delays, then perhaps you should consider not buying via the internet.

Didn't read any of my posts did you? Not a surprise at all considering many of the posts I've read of yours in the past. Communication. All I want. He has 350 negative feedback in the past year. Guess how many of those are because the buyer never got their cards or a return email? I stopped counting at 50.

Members online

Latest posts