Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark Reynolds a HOF?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
A friend of mine lives in Pekin Illinois lmao. I should have her go put some Mark Renyolds cards on that guys door step hahaah. I would be willing to buy that card to do that lol.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I think it's something like this: he has struck out 4 times in a game 14 times.

Aaron, williams, mays dimaggio COMBINED never did it that often.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
IIm just waiting for one guy to come in and say its not that big of strech post a whole ton of sabermetric facts that include variables such as picking noses, or popping gum. Then we will all prove him wrong he will argue and go on and on. It will happen I predict this!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm sure the HOF has one of his bats or something from when he set the season K record. And then something from the next year when he broke his own record!

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
PujolsCollector said:
IIm just waiting for one guy to come in and say its not that big of strech post a whole ton of sabermetric facts that include variables such as picking noses, or popping gum. Then we will all prove him wrong he will argue and go on and on. It will happen I predict this!

Idiocy.

ChicagoCubsWS

May 17, 2009
kingsteve gets things signed all the time in MWL parks...dude is a nut job and pretty much will do anything to a player to get GU items from them...and I mean ANYTHING

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
"I don't get what's so funny"

- Dave Kingman

"Seriously, Reynolds is my hero"

- Rob Deer

"Don't forget about me."

- Steve Balboni

Members online

Latest posts