Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I may have scored big time tonight NOW W/PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Went to one of the local shops, one I hadn't been to in a few years. Last time I was there, I cleaned out all his bargain boxes, so I didn't think I needed to go back. He has boxes full of stars, all priced at Hi BV from many years ago, which I always ignored. Went back tonight, picked out some stuff I needed despite the high price, and found out he was discounting stuff left and right. Only paid $1 or $2 for most of these, if that:

1989 Fleer Randy Johnson Marlboro variant. I don't know which color it is (red, green, or white), but the sign is visible through the airbrushing, unlike the 'normal' version where it's all black.
1994 UD Ed Silver Back Ken Griffey Jr.
1996 SP Marquee Matchup Red Diecut Barry Larkin
1996 Upper Deck Retail Predictor Redeemed Barry Larkin and Mike Piazza
1987 General Mills Canada Fold Outs Gwynn/Fernando/Murphy/Guerrero/Bass/Doran/Parker/Chili/Sax/Scott and the Expos team (no one anyone cares about except Galarraga)
1997 Fleer Soaring Stars Glowing Greg Maddux - in hand, it is very clear that this is the glowing version.
1998 Starquest 4 Star Larry Walker (not the #'ed one, the other SQ set)
2004 UD Vintage 3D Sluggers Scott Rolen
1994 Donruss Elite John Olerud
1998 Donruss Elite Series Paul Molitor
1999 Invincible Platinum Troy Glaus /67
1998 Donruss Preferred Paul Molitor FB
1998 Pinnacle Museum Collection Scott Rolen

And a few dozen other PC cards. $17 for the whole deal! He's got a decent amount of mid-level 90's inserts, so I will certainly be back to grab some more!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Re: I may have scored big time tonight

img496.jpg

img497.jpg

img498.jpg

img499.jpg

img500.jpg

Members online

Latest posts